It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 13:58

todays meet at 5 Bar Gate. 15/12/12

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: todays meet at 5 Bar Gate. 15/12/12

Postby john pie » 15 Dec 2012, 21:09

Sorry i could'nt get there as i'm to busy at the moment had the worst year ever.........Looks like you alll
had fun though and a tidy sum raised ...........Hopefully i should be able to get a bit more fishing in in the New Year as i've finally got my hospital apointment to get my foot sorted..........3 day's after the George Thornley Match 2nd leg. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Mery Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all....
:gp: :gp: :gp:
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby TerryG » 15 Dec 2012, 21:51

Thanks for turning up and supporting this meet guys, girls, Good to see you all down there, the weather behaved itself, Shame the fishing wasn't great but the food and raffle were fantastic, The total raised was £487 but I will round that up to £500. The biggest shock was when I got presented with some money that everyone had collected for me and my family, Big love and thanks to everyone, Happy Xmas :love: :notworthy:
Terry 9T's

Postby rains » 16 Dec 2012, 22:08

Some of my photos are in highly sexually provocative pose. Reminder to myself, paparazzi's around during fishing meet. A great day for all of us I'm sure. Well done every one for getting together and sharing the effort to make such a memorable day for CCU.
Together is Better
Hardcore Addict

Previous

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports