It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 03:25

Fishing Behind the Power Station is now BANNED

General Coarse fishing and Carp forum.

Re: Fishing Behind the Power Station is now BANNED

Postby Yarkin » 14 Jul 2018, 13:52

Hi
Can you still fish the wall at Heysham I went down this morning to check there are no-fishing signs and no parking but they look old can any body advise me please
Trainee Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby bonfirebob » 12 Aug 2019, 19:37

Kev P wrote:Let's see if it's policed and enforced!

Yeah!
Going fishing next sunday! Writing at URL.
Trainee Addict

Postby Jaytheblanker » 28 Aug 2020, 00:31

They’ve only just started enforcing it this year... still no signs thought! I was there last summer police came up said hello and went off again but this year I went and fisheries turned up gave me and 2 mates a warning and was on our way had no clue about this law...
Trainee Addict

Postby n2g3biz5 » 05 Nov 2020, 13:41

Hii it is good to have fishing ideas and sharing it with others. We spent most of our time fishing with friends and employees. If we have a good and talented company then we are able to do our work perfectly floating terminal blocks.
We only went a handful of times in recent years, the fisheries when they did turn up were woefully short-handed and to be honest, might as well have waved a 20-foot red flag and shouted 'fisheries coming' through a loud hailer for what it was worth. That or they'd turn up 20 mins into the flood, go away satisfied, and 30 mins later the massacre would begin. Though I'm sure hundreds of sensible anglers used to fish there I have to say I only ever saw 1, just 1, single fish returned there in recent trips.ALL others were taken, in size or not.I guess the decent folk just get nicked off with it eventually and don't bother going anymore.
Trainee Addict

Postby Tim W » 02 Jan 2021, 23:03

I haven’t fished it myself, but I have wandered down to the North Wall on a couple of HTs over recent weeks and there have been a few rods out and no sign of any deterrence
Trainee Addict

Postby Timbc2 » 04 Jan 2021, 20:54

Tim W wrote:I haven’t fished it myself, but I have wandered down to the North Wall on a couple of HTs over recent weeks and there have been a few rods out and no sign of any deterrence

I didn't think there was any warm water coming out of it now? I thought it was not operational anymore.
Trainee Addict

Postby n2g3biz5 » 08 Jan 2021, 09:29

totally agree thnx...

Tell you what though-I BET there's somebody on there tonight fishing!! Thatll be the interesting thing now-will the fisheries actually police it and will the punishment be adequate to act as a deterrent. Theyy claim to have the bodies now but we'll see.
Trainee Addict

Previous

Return to Coarse and Carp