It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:00

rossall school mon 10th dec

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Postby daley » 13 Dec 2012, 18:40

fished from low up to high between school and hospital very cold in day time at low and the sea being flat didn't inspire us much , then the dreaded rockling first cast.
as the tide flooded the whiting came on two at a time even on pennalls all sizable apart from one . seemed to get a bit warmer as we got to the shingle the dabs put in an appearance at this point.
a great days fishing in all just could of done with a codling to put the icing on the cake .
result was approx 15 + whiting and 4 dabs and the rockling and similar for my mate . seemed to be loads of fish around.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: rossall school mon 10th dec

Postby Rushy » 13 Dec 2012, 18:46

Your best chance of cod was fishing low I think, especially the start of the flood :fish: my heart always sinks too when the rockling get to the bait first :doh: it was proved wrong this time though with plenty of whiting keeping your rod tips nodding, good session :thumb:

cheers for the report :gp:
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Postby Padsta Tel » 13 Dec 2012, 19:14

Good outing plenty of fish is a bonus.

15lb Salmon Bolton Market
A box of kippers <Lsle of Man>
Acouple of Mackeral Asda
Cod at our local chippy
Fisherman from hell

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports