It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:18

RIBBLE TO DAY no charge

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: RIBBLE TO DAY no charge

Postby StevieA » 01 Dec 2019, 12:03

Atmospheric, inspiring report as always. Great effort and just reward with that beauty. :clap:
2019 Species Hunt: whiting, five bearded rockling, codling, dogfish, flounder, plaice, dab, thornback ray, silver eel, starry smooth-hound, bass, common smooth-hound, Dover sole, tope
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby boxerman » 01 Dec 2019, 13:40

Brilliant report Shane, and the photo of the Sparrowhawk is superb!
Wish my neck / shoulder would sort itself out - haven't been able to wet a line for ages.

Frank
Hardcore Addict

Postby Shane ousby » 01 Dec 2019, 13:52

boxerman wrote:Brilliant report Shane, and the photo of the Sparrowhawk is superb!
Wish my neck / shoulder would sort itself out - haven't been able to wet a line for ages.

Frank

Wish it was my photo frank they move that fast and low you couldn’t get a camera up fast enough mate just illustration really frank

hope your better soon and on the bull nose showing us how it’s done soon :thumb: shane :thumb: :victory:
Tommorow is promised to no one...we plan...GOD laughs.
Hardcore Addict

Postby boxerman » 01 Dec 2019, 14:07

Shane ousby wrote:Wish it was my photo frank they move that fast and low you couldn’t get a camera up fast enough mate just illustration really frank

I though you'd done exeedingly well to get that shot!

hope your better soon and on the bull nose showing us how it’s done soon :thumb: shane :thumb: :victory:

The MRI showed that I don't need further surgery, just physio - but I'm waiting for my first appointment to come through.

Frank
Hardcore Addict

Postby micky bay » 01 Dec 2019, 15:31

liphook wrote:Unlucky on the scales Shane :banghead: We true Addicts all know you had a new best flattie mate :thumb: and don't you deserve it :champ: Thanks for another cracking read and photos - I always enjoy your posts. Despite very little sea fishing - I always think "whats the point ?" when conditions are not suited to my preference of codling and the rivers have been so good for chub, barbel and now grayling? - I've been out trying with the 10 bore (and it's horrifically expensive tungsten loads) looking for a Xmas goose but still not had a viable shot yet! Wildfowlers are out for the beauty of the day breaking, whilst on their literal wild goose chase. I love to see any raptors doing what only they can do best. Even here in leafy Ansdell we have a sparrow hawk that regularly uses my garden. Long may that be the case!

unlucky with the goose they flew about ten feet over my head at hesketh bank a week last tuesday could have got one with a bow and arrow :lol: cheers mick :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby micky bay » 01 Dec 2019, 15:42

well done on the bin lid thats a catch to be proud of and 3 other good ones as well hard luck on the scales but you know its a pb and you will probably get an even bigger one this winter cheers mick :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby TurboT » 01 Dec 2019, 20:25

Shane
Top report and pics :thumb: Top sized 'halibut' Sympàthy on the pb quest You've been after that fish for a couple of years and isn't it always the case. Dead batteries !! Next time :cheer:
2023 Species Hunt - Coaley, Dab, Dog, Rockling, Ting, Thornback, Bass, Flounder, Sole, Pollack, Mackerel, Shanny, Tompot ,Gurnard, Sprat, Weever, Eel, Plaice, Turbo T.
Hardcore Addict

Postby JoeRoberts » 01 Dec 2019, 22:23

A cracking flounder Shane & a great report, well done :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Slanester » 01 Dec 2019, 23:24

Superb report as always Ribble maestro. The big un looks like a proper fluke, 41cm and meaty, well worthy of your pb. Well deserved too mate.
Hardcore Addict

Postby Paul R » 01 Dec 2019, 23:26

Another good report shane :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

PreviousNext

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports