It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:21

Replaced My Action Hat "Hat! How To Change Out The Hat?

Forum for All reports and information for fishing outside of the UK. Fishing holidays and overseas angling trips.

Replaced My Action Hat "Hat! How To Change Out The Hat?

Postby Scuba Chris » 14 Jun 2023, 08:51

After 6yrs My Hat Was Sun Bleached Out! Time For a Change!

My Okuma hat was gifted to me by the VP of Okuma Fishing USA while i was manning the Okuma booth at the Blaisdell Center. The Okuma entourage was running late so i put the display together the way i thought it would look the best. When they arrived they were all shocked that i had arranged everything in a way they approved of.

The VP gave me my new uniform and we worked the show. That included my new Okuma hats! I loved the old style of the back latch. When i got home the inventor of Action Hat had sent me a box to use for my videos. So i mounted my new GoPro on it & used it the following day of the Fishing Expo. After many years of being exposed to the UV rays i felt it was time to replace it.

My God! Didn't realize the sun had done this much damage. I was going to use the original hard brim hat Action Hat sent me but decided to use the other hat that Okuma's VP gifted me. So i thought i'd share to those out there on how to interchange the hats as i've already done this years ago. I do HIGHLY recommend that you attach a clip-on-lanyard in case you bend over and the lop-sided weighted hat may fall off!

https://youtu.be/imV7ZEjMHn4
Attachments
Cover-Action Hat.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to International Fishing Forum