It is currently 01 May 2024, 22:15

Forum for new members to tell us a bit about themselves, and to find out about us!!

Postby KrissMoore » 16 Apr 2017, 13:25

Hi all, new to the site and to sea fishing in general.
I've fished lakes and rivers for a time and to be honest apart from fly fishing up in sunny Scotland it doesn't excite me as much as it used to.
However, a friend I happened to bump into, on holiday on the coast, took me down to the beach for some casting. I fell in love after one morning. The excitement was back and all I wanted to do was learn more and more.
Unfortunately the old friend is emigrating and I won't have chance to learn off him and go with him. So I thought I would join the forum to try and gain as much knowledge as possible and learn where the best fishing is.
Currently don't have any beachcasting equipment but plenty of spinning rods for piers or rocks. So again looking forward to finding out the most suitable equipment for myself.
Another problem for me is now living inbetween Derby and Nottingham so have to plan a bit in advance these days. So looking forward to seeing where people fish on the east coast.

Please let me know of any topics or threads that would apply to me or be useful.
Cheers for the add

Kriss
Trainee Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Newbie

Postby rob f » 16 Apr 2017, 15:28

welcome to Angling Addicts Kriss . its a shame your not living in the northwest .there plenty of anglers on the site that would let you join them . if you got any questions to do with sea fishing , just put it on the site and there will be some one that can help .
Good look with the :fishing: :thumb:
2023 SPECIES HUNT
Dab, Whiting, 5 bearded rockling, Flounder, Thornback ray, Shanny, Silver eel, Doggie, Tub Gurnard, Coley, Pollock, Starry Smooth-hound, Plaice, Weever, Tope. Mackerel. Turbot. Dover sole.
mersey maestro

Re: Newbie

Postby djdave » 21 Jul 2017, 15:21

Welcome to the site mate hope you get some good :fishing:
Species hunt 2019
Hardcore Addict

Return to Who's who...