It is currently 10 May 2024, 17:41

Mariners Fri 23rd Nov

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: Mariners Fri 23rd Nov

Postby Martin G » 24 Nov 2012, 19:48

Cracking report as usual rushy :thumb: few nice whiting for the pot, thanks for the tips aswell mate the bait needle one will be particularly useful as I go thru them quicker than I go thru bait :clap: :clap: ??? I'm thinking it Maybe a decent venue for a meet
:gp:
Krackoff King

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby craggers » 25 Nov 2012, 00:13

:gp: matey,somthing for the table,never fished around that area.
Is it easy to get to ?
trying to fish further afield this winter, with the hopes of some better :fish:
a bit of research needed i feel . cheers :thumb:
Born to fish Forced to work
Hardcore Addict

Postby TerryG » 26 Nov 2012, 07:50

Great report, tips and pics David :clap: :clap: Few fish thrown in aswell, Happy days :thumb: :thumb:
Terry 9T's

Postby rob f » 26 Nov 2012, 23:33

Just joined AA, great website.... i fished mariners on fri 23rd nov had a good session plenty of whiting and a dab, the angler next to me came over for a chat and i met rushy for the first time! He told me about AA i told i'd heard about it so he gave me a sticker for my box. I showed him some of the things i did to my box, he took some photos of my ideas for the site. I hope they came in useful, thanks rushy nice to meet you ... ROB ...
2023 SPECIES HUNT
Dab, Whiting, 5 bearded rockling, Flounder, Thornback ray, Shanny, Silver eel, Doggie, Tub Gurnard, Coley, Pollock, Starry Smooth-hound, Plaice, Weever, Tope. Mackerel. Turbot. Dover sole.
mersey maestro

Postby Rushy » 27 Nov 2012, 00:03

rob f wrote:Just joined AA, great website.... i fished mariners on fri 23rd nov had a good session plenty of whiting and a dab, the angler next to me came over for a chat and i met rushy for the first time! He told me about AA i told i'd heard about it so he gave me a sticker for my box. I showed him some of the things i did to my box, he took some photos of my ideas for the site. I hope they came in useful, thanks rushy nice to meet you ... ROB ...

Nice one Rob, good to meet you too mate :thumb: thanks for sharing your ideas for your tackle box, good stuff! :clap: Thanks for joining AA too, and I hope to fish with you again sometime, tightlines :D
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Postby hughie » 27 Nov 2012, 12:33

some nice whiting :fish: there dave, you did the right thing not fishing the fylde, ,as it was crap. good tips with the box. hope to catch up with you on the beach soon.
LETS GO FISHING.
Rossall Bassmeister

Previous

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports