It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 09:52

5bar gate match,meet

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

5bar gate match,meet

Postby kyle » 15 Dec 2012, 19:51

Thank you all for attending today's match it was a good turn out and lots of money raised for a great charity and thank your for all your kind donations of raffle prizes for the end of the match :grin: :grin:............

How my day went

Up at 3.45 am as last time I was late up :roll: :roll: :roll: call off mike t at 4.15 to make sure I was up LOL a quick cuppa and we were off on the rounds doing the pick up (phillis 85 and Paul O) by 4.50 we were on our way :grin: :grin: a

We got to 5bar mike phill and Paul opted to fish the low me I was panicking about bait so I opted just to pump, biggggg mistake as phill and mike had a real good do :-o :-o:-o
Pumping was hard going for all who were out with the worm being deep. As the tide was flooding we headed back to the car the beach was packed out with tripods so we dumped our gear in our spot and went and got some food and a well needed coffee

Bumpt in to the chukkel brothers( Steve g and Martin g ) and had a chat and a laff as always When we meet up, I'm still waiting for my fishing lessons ste LOL :grin::grin::grin::grin:

The match I opted for big baits and big hooks as mike t low sesh put promise in the air. Welllllll the fishing was pants for me all day not a bite. We heard of dabs cod and whytin coming out but most were blanking so I was not alone

End of match came and a well earned coffee and food and a chat with new and old friends :grin: :grin: then the raffle were a few people won some awesome prizes well done

Again thank you all for coming and showing your support to the charity and terry g, without you things like this Would not be possible so thank you

I think a speak for every one on AA in saying get well soon terry and we all look forward to fishing with you again bud

So till next time

Kyle

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Xxxxxx

species hunt 2012 dab/whitin/codling/bass/flounder/tope pup/
Ginga Ninja

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: 5bar gate match,meet

Postby Mike T » 15 Dec 2012, 21:42

it was a great day mate, i was over the moon with my coddo mate really wish you would have fished with us at low mate we need you to get a cod before the end of the year,

very well done to all who attended and donated, terry g is a legend on these forums who has had a tough time with his health this year (eatin too many burgers and kebabs lol) nah seriously he is a gentleman and we were all very happy to help him and his charity out,

get well soon terry great day we had,

5 bar cod.jpg
5 bar cod.jpg (15.6 KiB) Viewed 288 times

roll on the next one,

merry chrimbo lads n lasses happy new year, :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
2014, species, codling, whiting, dab, blenny, flounder, bass 41cm, thornback ray on lrf tackle in morecambe bay off the shore. smoothound in heysham. plaice 2lb 1oz nasty weaver.
King of the North Wall

Postby kyle » 15 Dec 2012, 21:50

I'm fed up of seeing that cod LOL

Only joking mate well done on the bag

species hunt 2012 dab/whitin/codling/bass/flounder/tope pup/
Ginga Ninja

Postby TerryG » 15 Dec 2012, 22:04

Thanks to everyone, this was a great day, the CCU will be made up with the amount we raised today, :clap: :clap: The extra bit you lot put in for me made it extra special for me and my family, Cheers :love: :notworthy: :love:
Terry 9T's

Postby Rushy » 15 Dec 2012, 22:49

Your worth it Tez, I wish I could have made it to see the smile on your face :D you deserve a bit of good news bud :love:

That's a good looking cod Mike, you need to show Kyle how to catch one ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great report :gp:
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Postby Kev » 16 Dec 2012, 19:08

Well done boys...the fishing may not have been on form but it`s the getting together and enjoying the craic that matters,plus a good few bob raised :cheer:
The Special One

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports