It is currently 13 May 2024, 21:12

2 codling at cleveleys

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

2 codling at cleveleys

Postby sawman » 04 Dec 2012, 16:56

002.jpg
002.jpg (569.57 KiB) Viewed 323 times
just got back into fishing after doing d i why near 12 months and she is still not happy anyway she as let me out for a bit went to cleveleys night tide fished 2 hours down 3 up ish before tide pushed me of beach fishing was slow from the start so were the worms not many casts 8 big black at most first of flood came and went not a lot happening then a hour in and the rod tip went small bite thought small flatie then i saw line go slack picked rod up i could see lot slack line out so ran up beach took all slackup cod on then i thought first codling this year please stay on after a few min i had it on the beach were the hook fell out lucky for me lol bagged it 2 1/2 ish cast out then looked up at other rod this time a good pull down cod on again thought he we go in for good night this on felt better but it was a tad smaller and hook down its bum.i had a few more small bites which came to nothing hopes were high so thought i would stop and fish highwater a cold wind got up sea looked vary good but nothing showed so on high water went back to car with a bad leg been on it to long had to drive to southport with my chestwaders on lol
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

2 codling at cleveleys

Postby Pugsie » 04 Dec 2012, 17:34

Back owt straight into the cod mate well done cheers for report.
Captain Pugwash

Re: 2 codling at cleveleys

Postby john pie » 04 Dec 2012, 17:37

:thumb: :thumb: Couple of nice fish for tea so it was'nt all bad .......Day release from the other half and a break from the D.I.why ....Sound's like the pumping is hard work at the moment......Well done on not blanking. :cheer: :cheer:
Hardcore Addict

Postby flearider » 04 Dec 2012, 17:44

lol and the rest of have been hard at it ..i'll rum that leg of yours might bring me some luck ....lol
well done hope they taste great .. :)
What does it matter now if men believe or no?
What is to come will come. And soon you too will stand aside,
To murmur in pity that my words were true
(Cassandra, in Agamemnon by Aeschylus)
To see the wizard one must look behind the curtain ....
Hardcore Addict

Postby sawman » 04 Dec 2012, 18:06

flearider wrote:lol and the rest of have been hard at it ..i'll rum that leg of yours might bring me some luck ....lol
well done hope they taste great .. :)
just had a bit for tea mate first time not had them in batter her indoors did not buy any batter would not mind but silly meir works in morrisons lol did them in butter in frying pan be haveing them like that again thats for sure yum yum
Hardcore Addict

Postby sawman » 04 Dec 2012, 18:13

john pie wrote::thumb: :thumb: Couple of nice fish for tea so it was'nt all bad .......Day release from the other half and a break from the D.I.why ....Sound's like the pumping is hard work at the moment......Well done on not blanking. :cheer: :cheer:
thanks how are you geting on with your leg? i find doing low water hard work nowadays to much :huan kerr: me thinks
Hardcore Addict

2 codling at cleveleys

Postby sharpey » 04 Dec 2012, 19:26

Ah, a fellow member if the bad leg club..!!! I'm better at limping than I am at blanking and I'm pretty good at that..!!! Well done on the coddos mate, nice result..??
There's more to fishing than catching fish...
sandside assassin

Postby hughie » 04 Dec 2012, 21:30

Great result mate, well done, better get the batter in :lol:
LETS GO FISHING.
Rossall Bassmeister

Postby djdave » 04 Dec 2012, 22:01

Well done on the codlings couple of nice :fish: :fish: :fish: :thumb: :thumb:
Species hunt 2019
Hardcore Addict

Postby Rushy » 04 Dec 2012, 23:03

That's a great result :clap: well done, a fine pair of codling for your efforts :thumb:

Great report and thanks for sharing :gp:
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Next

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports