It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 21:41

"IF" Awarded INSPIRA Reel Gets a Gomexus Power Knob!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

"IF" Awarded INSPIRA Reel Gets a Gomexus Power Knob!

Postby Scuba Chris » 09 Apr 2024, 03:59

Sometimes You Need To "Think" Outside of The Box!

A friend who owns a fish chartering business for fluke, Rum Runners, asked me if there was a way of fitting the newly "IF" awarded Inspira Spinning Reel by Okuma with a Power Knob/Handle. I told him the same way i fit Ceymar HD Reels with Power Knobs/Handles as both incorporate threaded handles. That's when i realized Mark may not watch my channel. Lol:)

I've now done this for both reels. In the beginning i was working with Vernon at Gomexus on related projects that benefitted both companies. I was just happy that the last of my ordered parts arrived yesterday so i could finish outfitting my 2 newest Okuma Spinning Reels. What makes Okuma's Ceymar HD & Inspira ISX different from their other spinning reels is the stems are threaded.

So far neither company has announce the introduction of a Power Knob or Handle for either Ceymar HD or "IF" awarded Inspira ISX Spinning Reels. So i just "dabbled" a bit & gave both companies a head's up on what the product should look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-H3V6sVpc
Attachments
Cover- Inspira Power Knob.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk