It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 23:52

My 9th TEMU Order! 3 DK-Fishing Reels!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

My 9th TEMU Order! 3 DK-Fishing Reels!

Postby Scuba Chris » 06 Apr 2024, 18:17

This TEMU Order arrived in 11 Days!

I ordered 3 DK/OTCPP/Haut Ton reels in 1K, 2K & 9K on my latest order. The 1K amazed me because for a 1000 size spinner it seemed larger than the norm & I emptied a whole box of 4lb braid into it & it could've taken more line still. The 2K reel is a great lighter fare using 8lb braid. Lastly the 6K will be a good plugging or inside surf casting reel.

So now i have the whole set of 1-7K reels. These units have a Gomexus type of power knob. Other models like the 8K/9K units incorporates a paddle wheel handle. These reels look great but the construction is very "basic". That means you get what you paid for. A basic spinning reel that is inexpensive but looks stylish. I do see myself using the 1K for ultra-light, 2K for light spinning, the 3K/4K for spinning jigs, the 5K for light/medium plugging, the 6K for heavy plugging & the 6K/7K for surf casting.

What costed me more was the line used for spooling as these units holds a lot of line! Used my FISHON SPOOLER from Sportsman Innovations for all my fishing reel line needs. This is the 2nd set i've put together & will donate this as well.

https://youtu.be/GpAs9Fl-92E
Attachments
Cover-My 9th TEMU Order.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk