It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:57

Can't Make a Power Handle For the Daiwa Legalis 6K:(

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

Can't Make a Power Handle For the Daiwa Legalis 6K:(

Postby Scuba Chris » 19 Mar 2024, 19:36

I Was Hoping I Could Make a Power Handle As This Is A Big Reel! No Goture or Gomexus Choices!

I was hoping i could fashion a Power Handle for the Daiwa Legalis 6000. This is a large reel in need of a PH. The stem is an octogonal and not threaded so this was my only option. I could drill it out but really don't want to. If i did i'd need a 3mm micro drill bit for a 5mm rivet head. Since there's no pre-made Power Handle for this model my only other option was to swap out the stock knob for a 38mm Daiwa knob add-on supplied to me by Vernon of Gomexus.

I've been able to fashion Power Handles for Okuma's Azores Line using the 38mm along with a multitude of other spinning reels that once had no options. All this was due to Vernon helping me by supplying the parts needed as i have a lot of reels. And Jack of Gomexus informed me there's no current pre-manufactured option available to me unless i can fashion my own Gomexus substitute. Sorry everyone.

https://youtu.be/JQG9vp0Gopw
Attachments
Cover- Legalis Power Handle.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk