It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:25

Berkley Fluoro Is A Line More For Seasoned Anglers Using Bai

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

Berkley Fluoro Is A Line More For Seasoned Anglers Using Bai

Postby Scuba Chris » 29 Jun 2023, 04:28

This Line by Berkley Are Inexpensive Re-fills. Not For Beginners - Here's The Catch.

I purchased 2 of each main clear line "types" as i have many reels to fill & test. What i found is something most experienced anglers are aware of while the beginners aren't. Remember mono or monofilament stretches while fluoro or fluorocarbon doesn't. Also mono for the same line strength is thicker & softer than fluoro. Fluoro is also harder & sinks as compared to mono. And generally more expensive as well. Now i found out there's a braid version of "Solutions" as well.

Another featured difference is mono contours easier to shapes like the curvature of the reel's spool whereas fluoro will literally "fly apart" due to its stiffness if not kept tightly spun around. So my suggestion to the new anglers on the block is yes, you can try fluoro but be aware of the differences. This is why i only suggest fluoro for the more advanced anglers who can deal with these features (and for those who can use a BC). For the new angler try learning on a spinner spooled w/mono first before trying out a baitcaster with fluoro. Just a heads up gang.

https://youtu.be/henz6TZiJpI
Attachments
Cover2-Berkley.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk