It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 11:05

BORUIT Outdoor Rechargeable Head Lamps For Fishing!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

BORUIT Outdoor Rechargeable Head Lamps For Fishing!

Postby Scuba Chris » 25 Jun 2023, 18:26

I Haven't Used These Head Lamps For Over 3yrs But They Still Work!

I've had these Boruit Head Lamps for roughly 6yrs now. At one time i had more but ended up giving a few away to those friends that needed them more than myself. They're readily available online & very inexpensive. I was gifted a Fenix65 a few years ago by local sporting goods distributor Izuo Brothers so i decided to bench my remaining units.

These units are inexpensive yet reliable. I've been out at night where i was drench by rain & yet they still worked. The fact all 3 remaining units retained a charge was truly amazing. I really still like them but the respect i have for Izuo Brothers far outweighed my need to keep using my original headbands. The only downfall to these Boruits is the weight. But after awhile you get used to the heavier units. The Fenix is way lighter & throws a better crisper illumination.

But again the cost comes into play. I can purchase 3 Boruits of these types for the price of my Fenix65. So i decided i'll stick with my Fenix. But if i never had a Fenix i'd surely keep using the Boruits. So if finances are your main reason for choosing a reliable head band i'd say get a Boruit. Nothing wrong with them. I enjoyed mine until i had my Fenix. This is me giving my honest report of why you should consider using a Boruit.

https://youtu.be/cpd7V5zNV_g
Attachments
Cover-BORUIT.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk