It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 09:41

What Is A LineDancer? Will It Really Help Me Catch More Fish

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

What Is A LineDancer? Will It Really Help Me Catch More Fish

Postby Scuba Chris » 24 Jun 2023, 02:52

I Use LineDancer Day & Night For Years That Helps Me Catch Fish!

I know, such a simple looking fishing aid. How can that help me catch more fish? Guess what? It does! When i first started producing educational fishing videos this product was one of my first reviews. I can understand why most are skeptic at first. Take my buddy Scott. We fish the same areas & he watched me bring in fish day & night using a LineDancer. So one day he approaches me & asks me if i can show him the correct way of putting it on the rod. On his 3rd cast "Fish On"!

I was standing behind him with my camera primed & net in hand expecting this. I had baited lines 80yds out in the deep channel so i knew they'd be a good chance that fish may be lurking on the upper reefs. LineDancer made a believer out of Scot. It happen to me as well. I use this device spin casting grubs to lures & jigs from shore. Even my hardcore "sensei" instructor became a believer. We went out on a bright full moon night. Halfway through the night i was filling my cooler with Reds & Akule Scads. Wayne had no strikes. But he's a hard head set in his ways. So i grabbed his rod from him & took my device off my rod & slid it on his. Let's just say by morning both our coolers were full.

https://youtu.be/aQ_h0NkKnRc
Attachments
Cover-LineDancers.png
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk