It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:38

Shore Jigging Mustad Jigs For Hawaiian Jacks!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

Shore Jigging Mustad Jigs For Hawaiian Jacks!

Postby Scuba Chris » 09 Jul 2022, 20:30

Used my Okuma Travel Rig w/Mustad Tracershot Jigs For The Win!

This was my 2nd day field testing my Okuma Travel Rig. Day #1 i jigged in a small Barracuda. Today it was a +7.5lb White Trevally Jack. The rod was a SST Travel "A" Rod (SST-S-1064Ma). 10'6", 4pc, 3/8-3/4oz lure weight, 11 + tip, 4pc, Medium Power w/a Moderate Fast Taper at only 7.4oz. I used a ITX3000 Spinning Reel filled with 10lb Emineny Braid. My jigs were Tracershots by Mustad. I used the 3/4oz 20g golden/green.

After multiple hits over the last few months from Jacks to Cudas that same jig is invincible! It may look like crap but the fish loves it. And the line has never got cut though the jig itself looks like Frankenstein. I'd like to thank my buddy Mr Swainbank of Mustad for always making sure my Mustad needs are met from lures to hooks & tools.

Normally i'd release my catches but after meeting Kevin who wasn't catching any crabs i felt he deserved a fresh fish dinner tonight. His joy made my day! I'd like to thank Mustad & Okuma for my gear that i used today.

https://youtu.be/-DmQgeQEe3M
Attachments
Shore Jigging-Cover2.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk