It is currently 29 May 2022, 13:25

SPECIES HUNT 2022....IMPORTANT..!

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: SPECIES HUNT 2022....IMPORTANT..!

Postby Ian Conway » 15 Jan 2022, 10:51

I think we just get a set of rules and get catch

We are not going to please everyone sadly
Better to have a hunt than not
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby JoeRoberts » 15 Jan 2022, 22:15

I'm happy with that Iain, let's get :fishing:
Hardcore Addict

Postby rugbydanny99 » 16 Jan 2022, 01:10

shacky wrote:I have thought long and hard about the docks situation and delved into the legal implications.

I am going to become unpopular as I will be OMITING all docks from the hunt this year and probably all other years.

Not one person who fishes "Duke St dock" or any other dock has come back to me and said I get legal written permission from such and such and you can readily obtain written permission here.
And until someone actually proves there's a legal way/provisio to fish this dock (where anyone can just turn up and get written permission) they are out of bounds for the hunt.

It is NOT my job to chase this matter.

Angling Addicts will NOT encourage illegal fishing.

So, Yes the hunt will go ahead and NO you can't enter fish caught in ANY Docks.

The RULES will be amended and a nominee installed to run this year's hunt.

Thank you for you patience.

Last edited by rugbydanny99 on 16 Jan 2022, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
2020 SPECIES HUNT
whiting, cod, dab, thornback ray, 5 beard rockling, dogfish, starry smooth hound, tope, poor cod, flounder, goby, butterfish, pouting, black bream, bass, plaice, common smooth hound, pollock, conger eel.
Hardcore Addict

Postby rugbydanny99 » 16 Jan 2022, 01:27

shacky wrote:I have thought long and hard about the docks situation and delved into the legal implications.

I am going to become unpopular as I will be OMITING all docks from the hunt this year and probably all other years.

Not one person who fishes "Duke St dock" or any other dock has come back to me and said I get legal written permission from such and such and you can readily obtain written permission here.
And until someone actually proves there's a legal way/provisio to fish this dock (where anyone can just turn up and get written permission) they are out of bounds for the hunt.

It is NOT my job to chase this matter.

Angling Addicts will NOT encourage illegal fishing.

So, Yes the hunt will go ahead and NO you can't enter fish caught in ANY Docks.

The RULES will be amended and a nominee installed to run this year's hunt.

Thank you for you patience.

2020 SPECIES HUNT
whiting, cod, dab, thornback ray, 5 beard rockling, dogfish, starry smooth hound, tope, poor cod, flounder, goby, butterfish, pouting, black bream, bass, plaice, common smooth hound, pollock, conger eel.
Hardcore Addict

Previous

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports