It is currently 26 Jun 2022, 02:48

Jacks go WILD For Flanker Speed Jigs by FishLab!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

Jacks go WILD For Flanker Speed Jigs by FishLab!

Postby Scuba Chris » 23 May 2022, 05:23

I First Hit Another Beach to Watch The Lure's Reaction Before Going to This Spot!

I only had an hour this Sunday morning so i stopped here to try my Flanker Speed Jig Lure out by FishLab. I used my 9'9" Guide Select Pro & my new orange GT Spinning reel that i spooled using 10lb Eminent Braid by Soft Steel, by Okuma. My morning wasn't going as i planned. Because of the 4-days of pouring rain i fell down a slope on the slippery mud and "mucked" up my new Mustad long sleeve technical shirt. It's still there in the bushes, i'll be back to get it. Luckily i had a spare in my backpack.

After viewing the GoPro segments i now realize the impact of the fall re-adjusted my action camera. Great. The lens is now pointing down too much at an angle. I did pick-up a pan-sized 2lb White Trevally Jack in 30min. So i released it back. 10min latter i picked up another Papi'o (our local term for Jacks) roughly the same size. Seems my mud covered buttons on my GoPro didn't turn on when i depressed the button to record catching it. That 2nd Papi'o was also released back but got a fast pic on my iPhone .

Both Jacks inhaled the Flanker Lure by attacking it from behind. The way it's weighted to how it moves through the water tells me this is a fish magnet. Now i proved it. Can't wait to try the blue ones and the smaller sizes on my UL rig as well.

https://youtu.be/AB58pSLqX4M
Attachments
Jacks-Cover.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk