It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 23:09

zziplex anyone thinking twice weatherwise can still donate

Organised trips, meets, and events.

zziplex anyone thinking twice weatherwise can still donate

Postby grumpyppops1 » 07 Nov 2015, 12:35

Here's a chance to win a zziplex bass blank with a custom build from Celtic custom rods .I'm aware that some of you are unable to attend the RNLI match at the gynn .so I thought it would be a good idea to let you donate ,with the chance of winning this stunning prize £5 per ticket you'll
given your ticket number on purchase.please contact me for PayPal details if interested thanks Glyn (not grumpy ) being serious .lets be avin you
Last edited by grumpyppops1 on 11 Nov 2015, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcore Addict

Location: Bolton,the town without a sea(but very expensive trains)

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: zziplex raffle

Postby craggers » 07 Nov 2015, 19:32

Should this prize not be open to the anglers that are fishing the meet and not any one that fancy's wining a top rod without getting into the spirit of things and fishing for a worthy cause ???
Last edited by craggers on 07 Nov 2015, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Born to fish Forced to work
Hardcore Addict

Postby Jimsta » 07 Nov 2015, 20:40

craggers wrote:Should this prize not be open to the anglers that are fishing the meet and not any one that fancy's wining a top rod without getting into the spirit of things and fishing for a worth cause ???

Fair comment there Craggers :thumb: :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby senatorkenny » 07 Nov 2015, 21:47

Yes I am with Craggers on this
:-New list 2018/19 Dab.
Hardcore Addict

Postby grumpyppops1 » 07 Nov 2015, 22:01

The whole idea of this prize as donated by Barbara the owner of zipplex was to raise maximum cash for the rnli.i don't think its unreasonable to give people who for whatever reason can't be there a chance to contribute .this prize was donated on those conditions
Hardcore Addict

Postby daz blackpool » 07 Nov 2015, 22:08

like has been said by Glynn this is a separate raffle which will be run on the day too we are hoping to get as much money as possible there is a raffle on the day as well for other stuff plenty of other bits that I have from sponsors so like said this is a separate raffle for a zziplex blank and an offer to build it for you I hope this answers your queries
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
species 2015 5 bearded rockling, whitting, flounder,eel,codling, bass,plaice,sole,dab,tope pup,
Hardcore Addict

Postby craggers » 07 Nov 2015, 22:12

daz blackpool wrote:like has been said by Glynn this is a separate raffle which will be run on the day too we are hoping to get as much money as possible there is a raffle on the day as well for other stuff plenty of other bits that I have from sponsors so like said this is a separate raffle for a zziplex blank and an offer to build it for you I hope this answers your queries

Ta for the reply Daz :thumb:
Born to fish Forced to work
Hardcore Addict

Postby daz blackpool » 07 Nov 2015, 22:18

craggers wrote:
daz blackpool wrote:like has been said by Glynn this is a separate raffle which will be run on the day too we are hoping to get as much money as possible there is a raffle on the day as well for other stuff plenty of other bits that I have from sponsors so like said this is a separate raffle for a zziplex blank and an offer to build it for you I hope this answers your queries

Ta for the reply Daz :thumb:

No problem I hope it has answered your question for you I don't want to restrict the amount we can get for the rod if you know what I mean I would prefer £200 for rod in raffle than a hundred because I have restricted raffle :thumb:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
species 2015 5 bearded rockling, whitting, flounder,eel,codling, bass,plaice,sole,dab,tope pup,
Hardcore Addict

Postby grumpyppops1 » 08 Nov 2015, 13:13

All done rob no13:all yours.thanks
Hardcore Addict

Postby Jimsta » 08 Nov 2015, 15:31

Cheers Daz :thumb: see you next Sunday :)
Hardcore Addict

Next

Return to Meets and Events