It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:03

xmas match reminder

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: xmas match reminder

Postby grumpyppops1 » 14 Dec 2014, 20:30

Marc wrote:
grumpyppops1 wrote:
Marc wrote:No it'll just be a rover. If its wet and a bit windy the last thing we want to do is peg people in a bad spot

Well home advantage again,all the people with passes can park their cars in the better spots.and leave the dross for the travellers

Not really....i think rob f has a gynn wall pass and he comes from merseyside....plus pegging on the gynn is difficult the best of times. Add the tide time (which is not too late) and its weekend and it might be the first time a lot of people have been able to get out for a couple of weeks and you can see the difficulties of pegging it.

Let you off then :doh:
Hardcore Addict

Location: Bolton,the town without a sea(but very expensive trains)

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby rob f » 14 Dec 2014, 22:02

looking forward to this match . so I see you all down there :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
2023 SPECIES HUNT
Dab, Whiting, 5 bearded rockling, Flounder, Thornback ray, Shanny, Silver eel, Doggie, Tub Gurnard, Coley, Pollock, Starry Smooth-hound, Plaice, Weever, Tope. Mackerel. Turbot. Dover sole.
mersey maestro

Postby Steve67 » 14 Dec 2014, 22:26

I can't make it, sorry. Visiting family in the midlands.
Trainee Addict

Postby bigscottd » 14 Dec 2014, 22:40

I'm off out for a meal that night but if there is enought time I will pop down and do some photographs (my other hobby is glamour and dude photography :bleh: ) for you all and post them up on the forum.
Almost an Addict

Postby jonny77 » 16 Dec 2014, 21:26

If my pass comes in time we will have the race van down there for making brews in ECT! I so hope it does!!
Jonny
Almost an Addict

Previous

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports