It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 03:53

Waders on boats

Discussion board for any boating related items from Boat maintenance to fishing techniques for anglers afloat.

Waders on boats

Postby Paul » 18 Aug 2010, 21:42

Some how terry has managed to get the 3 word story into a question and answer session, and i can't suss what he wants me to say...... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so...

Waders on boats..... a lot of people regard them as really quite dangerous. If you go overboard they can fill with water, some people say they will make you sink, but that is ridiculous, however if you have ever tried getting someone back into a boat it is not easy, add a pair of waders full of water to that equation and you will have serious problems!!! Also swimming with them on will b really difficult!!!

So terry thats why its dangerous mate, can the story get back to a story now?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Solar powered fisherman

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Waders on boats

Postby TerryG » 18 Aug 2010, 22:12

ERRR!!! I WAS ON YOUR BOAT AND YOU HAD THEM ON ALS,AS WE HAD BEEN PUMPING WORMS :box: :box: :box: :box:
Terry 9T's

Postby Jimmyjizzmo » 23 Aug 2010, 11:13

Is this a "THIS SITE DOES NOT CONDONE WADERS ON BOATS" post
ha ha ha :blah: :blah: :doh: :doh:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Paul » 23 Aug 2010, 16:34

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No.... You can do what you like ;) i was simply pointing out the possible flaws :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:
Solar powered fisherman

Return to Boat Fishing Information