It is currently 15 Aug 2020, 17:57

To big for our waters. GET RID

You can talk about any topic here.
*WARNING* some threads may contain discussion only suitable for adults.
Please bear in mind our viewers come from diverse backgrounds. Any racist comments will be met with a zero tolerance policy.

To big for our waters. GET RID

Postby Shane ousby » 07 Oct 2019, 11:45

How’s this got the ok to fish 20 miles off uk shores beggars belief
335FC8EA-9B09-4456-A894-B2A2B14C5FEA.jpeg

Why this country puts up and allows this in our waters beggars belief ...have we no spare torpedoes ... :spite: the Australians have banned it and the Irish have boarded it and moved it on ...why is it in our waters 20 miles of the Sussex coast...9500 tonnes ..Dutch owners under Lithuanian flag 6000 tonnes of fish and more per trawl .....why hasn’t our navy or fisheries not moved it back to we’re it come from and we shore fisherman wonder why we aren’t catching any decent size and numbers anymore......
This isn’t a ordinary trawler common...1 boat like this off our coastal waters for a prolonged period of time fishing waters off our coast and the sea will be dead
507D0B54-654D-4742-ACD1-1180A8C2500C.png

RANT OVER :banghead: :banghead:
Last edited by Shane ousby on 07 Oct 2019, 14:42, edited 2 times in total.
Tommorow is promised to no one...we plan...GOD laughs.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: To big for our waters. GET RID

Postby rob f » 07 Oct 2019, 13:30

I agree with everything you say Shane .They shouldn't be in our waters. The people that own them ships don't be leave in fish conservation, just making big fat profits . :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
2020 SPECIES HUNT
Whiting. Thornback ray. Cod. Dab. Dogfish. Tope. Mackerel. Starry hound. Weaver. common hound. Tub gurnard. Flounder. Poor cod. Dover sole. Shanny.
mersey maestro

Postby shacky » 07 Oct 2019, 17:45

Ditto.
When Brexit is done we can send them all packing :box: :speed:
<º))2020))><..Flounder, Whiting, Dab, Plaice, Common Smoothound, Starry Smoothound, Lesser Weaver, Dover Sole, Tope, Tub Gurnard, Brill, Bass..<º))))><
Global Moderator

Postby ray » 07 Oct 2019, 22:28

shacky wrote:Ditto.
When Brexit is done we can send them all packing :box: :speed:

do you really believe anything will change? i don't, i have no faith that anybody will do anything about it, i have emailed my mp's about it, if enough people do the same then they will act, but in reality that will only mean it will move elsewhere and continue to destroy the sea's.

i'm all for the torpedo. :thumb:
2020 Species... whiting.
Hardcore Addict

Postby Shane ousby » 08 Oct 2019, 09:10

No I don’t is my my reply ...never have ....never will :thumb: torpedo s away :spite:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Terrybrown » 10 Oct 2019, 07:46

Up scope, fire 1, fire 2, :box:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Shane ousby » 10 Oct 2019, 16:37

Well said Terry :clap: :clap: let’s buy a submarine and 4 torpedoes :spite: then when we’ve finished the mission sell it to the navy rear admiral fits farting backwards will buy it :thumb: :victory:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Manchester newbie » 11 Oct 2019, 06:57

Totally agree, but to save money send some :crazy: :crazy: angler out in a kayak and plant half a dozen limpet mines on it, sink it and then the fish will have a new feature to live, oh and the money saved we'll all have a good p#ss up watching the b#*@ard sink :cheer: :cheer:. (I'll volunteer for the kayak)
Species hunt 2020. Codling, whiting, Dab, rocking, plaice,weever,pouting,goby, butterfish
Hardcore Addict

Postby liphook » 11 Oct 2019, 11:14

The real trouble is they are not our waters. Sold down the swany decades ago and from what I read on this Brexit debacle we won't be taking control no matter what the Noel Edmonds (deal or no deal), I'd suggest putting all those tossers in Westminster aboard before planting the mines
Hardcore Addict

Postby Shane ousby » 11 Oct 2019, 15:12

With a serious head screwed on ...Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that the inshore fishing boats or day boats were given a quota go over your quota loose your boat pay a hefty fine then possibly go to jail then to top it off if you catch more then your quota as one of theses boats who fish the same waters as this bleedin thing is you put them back in most cases((( dead)))) wich really was brought to pass by some brain dead idiot.so which person/persons gives the quota for this factory ship ...I’ve a funny feeling the day boats won’t make there quotas next year as there won’t be enough fish left for them to do so.and what kind of effect does allowing this type of vessel have on our smaller day boats ...how can you have a sustainable fishing industry if the factory ship like this rapes the waters plus the marine environmental impact it has... with regards to policing the waters around our coastline with whatever mileage they come up with I personally can’t see it being possible...we hopefully could but I think the corruption runs far to deep ..but hopefully we can :thumb: now back to the limpit mines :lmao: and here here Ali sink the lot of em :victory:
Last edited by Shane ousby on 11 Oct 2019, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcore Addict

Next

Return to Banter Boardroom