It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:59

The BEST Fishing Rod Accessory Just Got Better!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

The BEST Fishing Rod Accessory Just Got Better!

Postby Scuba Chris » 17 Jul 2019, 18:54

Cover4.PNG
Cover4.PNG (978.72 KiB) Viewed 521 times
Cover4.PNG
Cover4.PNG (978.72 KiB) Viewed 521 times
For Spinning & Conventional Rigs! Fresh or Saltwater!

For years Tony Lopez of Fishing Solutions has been producing small & large diameter sized Bell Buddies for Hawaii's anglers. These Bell Holders fitted all sizes & brands of shoreline casting rods with bells to alert anglers of nibbles to strikes. Now Tony resides in Texas & has just released his new Bell Buddy for Hawaii's anglers. The intended purpose is to fit a light stick on it to visually alert you to early nibbling.

I find this helpful. I remember i once had a school of Jacks pass by & my rigs went down one at a time with the bells ringing loudly. This attracted others from 100yds away & my spot was no longer my spot. Now i only put the bells on if i'm the only one around. But to visually see action via the light sticks is a big plus! Weeks ago Tony had sent me a few mounts with light sticks to try. I waited until the full moon to try them. Yup, the worst time to fish but i figured if i could still see the lights during a full bright moon then it'll be bright enough to see during a dark night. A estimated the light visuality of the light sticks disappear at roughly 60ft away (the length of a bowling lane).

I did use live bait that a young 9yr old youngster gave me before he had to leave. Thanks! I had 2 big strikes but were short lived. The 3rd strike was a small hit & turned out to be my nemesis pest the Puffer Fish. First one i've hooked in weeks though. So i now use both Bell Buddies, one for a bell & the other for a light stick. The light stick holders come in white, black & yellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOAi70PZEPY
Attachments
Cover2.JPG
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: The BEST Fishing Rod Accessory Just Got Better!

Postby bootster » 18 Jul 2019, 23:22

If you’re a bell and you need a buddy they’re perfect! :D

Maybe a little something lost in translation
Trainee Addict

Return to Tackle Talk