It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 16:38

The AA league results

Organised trips, meets, and events.

The AA league results

Postby craggers » 07 Sep 2015, 19:05

Well its all over :lol: and i won a cap :yeah2: :yeah2: 7th should have done better
It was a good craic at all the matches thanks to Sam for putting them on and gerrys for there sponsorship .No pics I'm afraid from are end of the match length every one to busy keeping a bait in the water as quick as pos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I struggled to get a bite catching only one in size fish and the smallest flounder I've ever caught at 50 mill it was only 130 millimeters to short :lol: :lol: :cry:

Not much else to say rely ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Its now 7 oclock monday night and not a report in sight COME ON LADS every one is waiting for your reports , the prize winners must have a tale to tell :whistle: :lol: :lol:
Born to fish Forced to work
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: The AA league results

Postby Propernoddy » 07 Sep 2015, 19:57

craggers wrote:Well its all over :lol: and i won a cap :yeah2: :yeah2: 7th should have done better
It was a good craic at all the matches thanks to Sam for putting them on and gerrys for there sponsorship .No pics I'm afraid from are end of the match length every one to busy keeping a bait in the water as quick as pos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I struggled to get a bite catching only one in size fish and the smallest flounder I've ever caught at 50 mill it was only 130 millimeters to short :lol: :lol: :cry:

Not much else to say rely ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Its now 7 oclock monday night and not a report in sight COME ON LADS every one is waiting for your reports , the prize winners must have a tale to tell :whistle: :lol: :lol:

He's right want the stats , who blanked, best junior etc...
Hardcore Addict

Postby Pugsie » 07 Sep 2015, 21:07

Been waiting for a report cheers Craig [emoji106]

Captain Pugwash

Postby sharpey » 07 Sep 2015, 22:33

Bah, well done Craggers... Going to bed now... Yawn......

Sharpey
There's more to fishing than catching fish...
sandside assassin

Return to Meets and Events