It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 04:22

Tenereife on board the happy hooker:0)

Forum for All reports and information for fishing outside of the UK. Fishing holidays and overseas angling trips.

Postby Pugsie » 20 Aug 2012, 05:45

Well just got back from my jollys where i went fishing with the happy hooker boat. Set of at 1.00pm Image we started of trolling for skip jack tuna and marling ImageImage to no avail brilliant sights tho seen pilot whales and dolphins we did hook into one tuna bugger got off tho gutted:0(. We then set up fished of the bottom for rays just behind a load of black bream fish farms where i was straight into a 40 od pound rough tailed sting ray result Image Image Image as soon as i got the pics i was into a eagle ray of about 20lb Image. Absoloutly brilliant :0) arms where fooked lol. It went very quiet after that so we went for sum small stuff where i got a puffa fish Image oh and forgot to mention all the makkie we caught for bait:0) no pics was to busy catching ha. Had a brill time and would reckomend jamie and happy hooker to enyone that goes to las americas on there hols brilliant guy:0) boat and fishing :0) back to realaty now ha ha ha
Captain Pugwash

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Tenereife on board the happy hooker:0)

Postby liphook » 20 Aug 2012, 12:26

Nice one Pugsie, shame about the tuna mate. You can't beat a bit of bluewater. Do you mind me asking how much they charge and how many anglers to a trip?
Hardcore Addict

Postby Pugsie » 20 Aug 2012, 13:21

liphook wrote:Nice one Pugsie, shame about the tuna mate. You can't beat a bit of bluewater. Do you mind me asking how much they charge and how many anglers to a trip?

Cheers mate its 60 euro four four hours where u go catch loads mackrel do couple hours trolling and a couple of the bottom mate. Four anglers per session highly recomend this guy He's english but luved owt there since he was 10 its is dads buissness
Captain Pugwash

Postby TerryG » 20 Aug 2012, 13:33

Great report from your hols :thumb: pugsie, Some nice fish you got mate, :yeah2: Top angling bud :gp: :gp:
Terry 9T's

Postby mikeboul » 23 Jan 2020, 12:14

Hi there!
If you are looking for any other options on charter fishing boats for fishing in Tenerife I would recommend you Tom's Catch. They have plenty of options and if you have a boat you can put it there too!
Trainee Addict

Return to International Fishing Forum