It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 04:51

SORRY I'VE BEEN MISSING.......

Forum for new members to tell us a bit about themselves, and to find out about us!!

SORRY I'VE BEEN MISSING.......

Postby john pie » 18 Dec 2019, 13:17

Sorry I haven't been on for a while as I still can't get out fishing due to the knee operation I had and am still going through physio to build the strength up and on top of that I have to have another operation on my right foot they have found that the bones are crumbling away where the prosthetic join's and will have to remove another 10cm's of bone to reattach the new prosthetic I have been reading a few of the report's but it get's me down wishing I was out there with you all but i'm hoping after these next surgeries i'll be fit enough to go again .......

I was hoping it would be done before Christmas but unless someone cancel's it won't happen hopefully the New Year will get thing's done ....

Till the I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and Santa bring you load's of new Fishing Toy's to test out ,
All the best for the New Year to you all aswell.......

Hope I can get sorted quickly and join you all on the beaches or the wall :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: SORRY I'VE BEEN MISSING.......

Postby pros » 19 Dec 2019, 16:25

Sorry about your continuing problems John, stay positive and all the best for the new year.
Hardcore Addict

Re: SORRY I'VE BEEN MISSING.......

Postby shacky » 19 Dec 2019, 20:16

Tough old time Mick :( Stay positive, keep your chin up. And here’s hoping for a speedy recovery in the New Year for you :thumb:
All the Best. Fingers crossed for your New Year wish :)
<º))))><
Global Moderator

Return to Who's who...