It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:16

so there i am in the garden.........

so there i am in the garden.........

Postby skatenchips » 26 Jun 2017, 16:27

so I'm sat in the garden sorting fishing tackle when from nowhere this uninvited guest flutters down from the garden fence and proceeds to scoff the bird food in the floor.

I think you have to be another Helmeted Guinea fowl to appreciate his beauty...or not.....
he seems to enjoy the bird food but has taken to sweetcorn
the mrs has told me.........get rid as what goes in one end is now littering the concrete slabs in the garden
so I've been busy with the poooo broom........I did toy with roasting him but after naming him George the Guinea Fowl I'm kinda fond of him as he eats pests in the garden and around my growing area although he seems to enjoy munching on my blue berry bushes.....little so and so.

anyway I've checked out locally and nobody else has these birds so under Gazzes section 33 of the I'm bloody well keeping it code....I want to but all I get is RSPCA being yelled at me .....

so unless you see it roasted in the recipe section I guess 48 hours was fun but ill have to phone somebody
He's tried to befriend the mrs by tapping on the French doors glass to come in but his trade mark poos aint getting him in here on the carpet.......not unless he walks into the kitchen ..............end of.

fun to enjoy for a few days though........

Gazza
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: so there i am in the garden.........

Postby billbob » 26 Jun 2017, 19:24

I once had it for Christmas lunch just plain roasted until the legs are a bit floppy. It better not arrive in my garden for its own sake. :lol:
2022 Species, Flounder, Plaice, Dab,
Hardcore Addict

Postby shacky » 26 Jun 2017, 19:25

Well in Gazza :thumb: I had heard through the grapevine, you pulled the best looking birds :o But as usual they always Sh1te on you :(
if you can't keep Chicken George, get him on Ebay. Might be worth a few bar ???
Great post and pics as always :thumb: :gp:
<º))))><
Global Moderator

Postby Shane ousby » 26 Jun 2017, 20:28

Ooooooopppppppss sorry gazza :doh:
image.jpg
Tommorow is promised to no one...we plan...GOD laughs.
Hardcore Addict

Postby skatenchips » 27 Jun 2017, 08:17

funnily enough its not about today shane did you send something with claws down.............
Hardcore Addict

Return to Wildlife