It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 01:48

Sandside / Arnside

Sea fishing Venue guides and information for where to fish around the UK. Uk sea fishing marks.

Re: Sandside / Arnside

Postby PJ_coursefishing » 02 Jul 2014, 14:58

If your mobile phone takes apps you can download the UK Tides app on to your mobile.

I don't sea fish but I have the app

It shows the high tides and low tides, sun rise, sun set and has a time line and details height at that time.

Just down load and install the app, open it, set Morecambe as your area that's it. :thumb:

Plain sailing :boat: :speed:
Fishing and nature go hand in hand there is so much to see and enjoy. Catching fish is a bonus.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby Seaplugger » 02 Jul 2014, 19:10

sharpey wrote:I use UK Tides for mine in general, plus the Westmorland Gazette prints them every Thursday... I think below an 8 you won't get a lot of water ? Best around a 9..?? Nearer 10 and you'll struggle to hold bottom... I'm sure others will advise too....

Thanks Sharpey :thumb: Thinking of doing some LRF "Light Roadside Fishing" tomorrow :thumb: Does the tide come right up to the sea wall? :banghead:
Hardcore Addict

Postby sharpey » 02 Jul 2014, 21:06

8.45 @ 1605... Should be at the base of the wall..?? I go through the gate at the south end of the prom and fish off the grass..?? (Unless it's a 10m tide, then I go off the road as snorkelling there is crap...) Quite easy off there and the channel comes close in...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There's more to fishing than catching fish...
sandside assassin

Previous

Return to Where to Sea Fish