It is currently 12 Aug 2020, 19:21

rules about tomorrow

You can talk about any topic here.
*WARNING* some threads may contain discussion only suitable for adults.
Please bear in mind our viewers come from diverse backgrounds. Any racist comments will be met with a zero tolerance policy.

rules about tomorrow

Postby rugbydanny99 » 12 May 2020, 08:34

tomorrow’s rules
Attachments
65BF1B19-F619-4E11-BCB8-D6AD8F9C411B.jpeg
2020 SPECIES HUNT
whiting, cod, dab, thornback ray, 5 beard rockling, dogfish, starry smooth hound, tope, poor cod, flounder, goby, butterfish, pouting, black bream, bass, plaice, common smooth hound, pollock.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: rules about tomorrow

Postby AlfHooker » 12 May 2020, 09:18

Of course there's the council rules re Gynn wall passes.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they're checking tomorrow.I'll be at Fleetwood.
Trainee Addict

Postby Willpower » 12 May 2020, 09:31

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Angling Trust is only advisory, they cannot enforce any rules as such.
Hardcore Addict

Postby rugbydanny99 » 12 May 2020, 09:44

Willpower wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but Angling Trust is only advisory, they cannot enforce any rules as such.

i tend to agree with you mike

i think it will just be down to common sense too
2020 SPECIES HUNT
whiting, cod, dab, thornback ray, 5 beard rockling, dogfish, starry smooth hound, tope, poor cod, flounder, goby, butterfish, pouting, black bream, bass, plaice, common smooth hound, pollock.
Hardcore Addict

Postby Willpower » 12 May 2020, 11:24

That's the way to go Danny :fish: :fish: :fish:
Hardcore Addict

Postby liphook » 12 May 2020, 12:12

The AT issue guidelines only, and in this case they seen pretty sensible to me at least (I've had my differences with other standpoints they've taken). Common sense is an increasingly rare commodity in our population! Who would want to fish a beach at closer than 15m from the next angler in this viral outbreak? If you share the same household then yes you can of course share a tripod, tackle, bait etc
Good luck to all fishing tomorrow. I hope you catch and more importantly stay safe :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby rugbydanny99 » 12 May 2020, 12:24

liphook wrote:The AT issue guidelines only, and in this case they seen pretty sensible to me at least (I've had my differences with other standpoints they've taken). Common sense is an increasingly rare commodity in our population! Who would want to fish a beach at closer than 15m from the next angler in this viral outbreak? If you share the same household then yes you can of course share a tripod, tackle, bait etc
Good luck to all fishing tomorrow. I hope you catch and more importantly stay safe :thumb:

thanks for the comment lip hook, and you are spot on what you said, i think that’s why i’m gonna stay clear of the beach tomorrow because i know what will happen the early birds will setup and anyone turning up late will just try and squeeze in wherever they can ignoring the social distancing as well as tangling in each other’s lines leading to definite confrontation i don’t need that whilst fishing with charlie.
2020 SPECIES HUNT
Hardcore Addict

Postby JoeRoberts » 12 May 2020, 21:26

I think 15 mtr is about the distance that most people leave on the Gynn :fishing: I'ts walkers & cyclists who tend to almost brush your car mirror :lol:
Hardcore Addict

Return to Banter Boardroom