It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 02:38

wallasey town hall steps 6.4.19

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

wallasey town hall steps 6.4.19

Postby Manchester newbie » 08 Apr 2019, 09:02

Fished the town hall steps sat with a mate and his son.3 hook flapper on my new investment Penn squadron mk11 14ft surf rod, mate had to pack up just after high tide to go to a family barbecue he was gutted, by the time he had got up the steps I'd had a double header of dabs, (just to rub salt in the wound shouted him just to show him,the reply was unprintable ).I fished until there was sand showing at the bottom of the wall,really impressed with the bite indication on the rod finished up with 5 whiting and 16 dabs caught on mackerel and squid couldn't buy a bite on lug.Tight lines to all.ps when walking back to seacombe the ( anglers? ? ? ) fishing guinea gap left about 50 yards of about 40 lb amnesia line wrapped round the railings and across the prom (PILLOCKS) now going to use it to make some rigs with.Then they wonder why the fishing gets stopped,take your crap home or use the bins on the prom there was one right behind them.Tight lines.ps another angler had a couple of nice plaice,and a lad near secombe tunnel vent had a couple of codling about 2 lb.
Species hunt 2021, boredom, thornback Ray, whiting, tub Gurnard, pouting, poor cod
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports