It is currently 08 Jul 2020, 22:42

Parking

You can talk about any topic here.
*WARNING* some threads may contain discussion only suitable for adults.
Please bear in mind our viewers come from diverse backgrounds. Any racist comments will be met with a zero tolerance policy.

Parking

Postby Granvillen » 15 Jun 2020, 11:08

Hi Guy's Could you please tell me the best place to park if I want to fish South Shore ( Starr Gate ) please.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Parking

Postby Willpower » 16 Jun 2020, 06:35

Hi Granvillan, a lot depends on where exactly you want to fish as South Shore is a largish area. It's really just a case of picking where you want to fish, then exploring the side roads till you find a slot to park. Lots of restrictions on parking, especially when the illuminations are on, but parking can be found. I'd suggest having a look on-line at a street map of Blackpool. The usual fishing is from the Tram Sheds at Starr Gate to the South Pier.
Shout out if you need any more info, but be aware of the tide running in behind you between Starr Gate and the 1st slade northwards.
Hardcore Addict

Postby Granvillen » 18 Jun 2020, 08:13

Hi Willpower.

Many thanks for your reply, south shore is not a place I have ever fished, all my fishing at Blackpool has been at Rossall area.
I can't believe there has been 65 views of my message and only you could be bothered to reply, thanks again.
Hardcore Addict

Postby pros » 18 Jun 2020, 08:54

Hi Granvile, I read your post but could not think of anything useful to add to Willpower's advice i think most of us are aware that he has lived locally for many years and knows more than most of us about south shore.
I am sorry that you are disappointed.
Hardcore Addict

Postby shacky » 18 Jun 2020, 13:17

Hi. I sent you a PM.
<º))2020))><..Flounder, Whiting, Dab, Plaice, Common Smoothound, Starry Smoothound, Lesser Weaver, Dover Sole, Tope, Tub Gurnard..<º))))><
Global Moderator

Postby Granvillen » 18 Jun 2020, 15:40

Apologies Shacky, After you said you sent a PM I noticed it. Apologies again i'll take note of messages in future.
Hardcore Addict

Return to Banter Boardroom