It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:48

Oxwich

All shore sea fishing catch reports from around South Wales. Covering Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Newport, Monmouthshire.

Oxwich

Postby Hitsgroundrunning » 27 Feb 2012, 20:19

Oxwich Sun 19 Feb

A good turn out for the latest penlan master baiters club venue. Dai Crocker, Dai Richards, Martyn, Ray, Apples, Bob, Ian, Lyn and Andy arrived at the beach and it was hooching with anglers. IT looked like there was another club match going on there so all the lads had take a 20 min stroll up the beach to find some space. once they set up it was noticed that all the other anglers buggared off which was a bit of a bummer. a lovely day the sea was gin clear and hardly a ripple.

fishing was hard with only 4 fish all flounder caught between the 8 anglers. 2 for ian and 2 for Bob. This one the biggest at 32cm.

Almost an Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Oxwich

Postby Padsta Tel » 27 Feb 2012, 20:48

Looks like a top flounder venue bet you were disappointed with the amount of fish caught nice photos :thumb: :cheer: :thumb: :gp:
15lb Salmon Bolton Market
A box of kippers <Lsle of Man>
Acouple of Mackeral Asda
Cod at our local chippy
Fisherman from hell

Postby TerryG » 29 Feb 2012, 23:29

That looks a fantastic beach, What other fish does it produce there ??? ??? , Fishing seems to be hard going everywhere at the moment so it's a bonus to see fish lol, Great report mate :gp: :gp: :gp:
Terry 9T's

Postby Rushy » 29 Feb 2012, 23:38

That is a great looking beach, you must get bass in summer there? ??? maybe turbot?

cheers for the report :gp:
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Postby wormman1 » 23 Jun 2014, 18:46

Hi all fishing is always a lot better there at night i wouldn't waste my time in the days and if anyone got dai or ians number could u txt them my number plz its nathan on 07966256099. Most the penlan lads used to have worm of me till i lost my phone thanks :black:
Trainee Addict

Return to West and South Wales Sea Fishing Catch Reports