It is currently 23 Sep 2019, 00:15



North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Latest deals and updates from Gerrys of Morecambe

Moderator: gerrysfishing.com


Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby Jimsta » 11 Oct 2015, 19:07

Jammygit wrote:Really looking forward to this now :D anyone undecided get your names down :cheer: it'll be a good day out and great craic and everyone's in with a chance :fishing:


You must be on commission for promoting ??? ;)
Hardcore Addict
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:55
Location: Lancaster

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert
 

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby Jammygit » 11 Oct 2015, 19:09

Jimsta wrote:
Jammygit wrote:Really looking forward to this now :D anyone undecided get your names down :cheer: it'll be a good day out and great craic and everyone's in with a chance :fishing:


You must be on commission for promoting ??? ;)

I bloody wish :lol:
Do or do not, there is no try..... YODA
padsta's lovechild
User avatar

 
Posts: 2337
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 20:21

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby shacky » 11 Oct 2015, 22:31

I will be there :yeah2: Still no idea where to fish :fish: :giveup: ??? Go with instincts me thinks :spite:
2019 AA Species Hunt...Dab, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dogfish, Plaice, Bass, Turbot, Dover Sole, Starry Smoothound, Common Smoothound, Weaver, Tope.
Global Moderator
User avatar

 
Posts: 4291
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 21:07
Location: Blankpool

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby Kev » 12 Oct 2015, 17:31

IMPORTANT NOTICE. Due to insurance restrictive reasons we have had to unfortunately reduce the North West Beach Open into 4 rover zones. So still a rover but only with-in these 4 zones
These zones are the following at High or Low Water
Zone 1: Stone Jetty: Fishing actually on the stone jetty
Zone 2: West End Beach: From End of Old Green Sewer Pipe Line to 100yds before the left (West Side) of the Stone Jetty.
Zone 3: Half Moon Bay: From Heysham Village Sewer Pipe line to 50yds left of the wreck at low water. THE HUMP IS OUT OF BOUNDS!
Zone 4: Heysham North Wall: From Naze Light to the red gate on wall. Excluding the hump, THE HUMP IS OUT OF BOUNDS!
You will receive guidelines from a marshal about the event when you book on. The match will still be run as biggest fish rover so you can pick your place within these zones. You can roam from zone to zone no problem.
If you fish outside the zones you will be disqualified immediately.
If you have paid for your ticket and no longer want to attend we can offer you a full refund.
The Special One
 
Posts: 718
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 19:04
Location: St.Helens

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby mac » 12 Oct 2015, 18:19

That narrows it down a bit , bang goes a couple of ideas :lol:
(famous local match man)
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:05

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby grandadruss » 12 Oct 2015, 18:36

mac wrote:That narrows it down a bit , bang goes a couple of ideas :lol:


It'll have always been the wall Mac surely :lmao:
Species hunt 2016 Saltwater -
Species hunt 2016 Freshwater-Perch-Roach-Bream-Common Carp-Tench-Rudd-Gudgeon
King of Rossall
User avatar

 
Posts: 6071
Joined: 08 Dec 2012, 20:05
Location: Stretford,Manchester.

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby mac » 12 Oct 2015, 18:42

NO
(famous local match man)
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:05

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby grandadruss » 12 Oct 2015, 18:54

mac wrote:NO


:lmao: :lmao:
Species hunt 2016 Saltwater -
Species hunt 2016 Freshwater-Perch-Roach-Bream-Common Carp-Tench-Rudd-Gudgeon
King of Rossall
User avatar

 
Posts: 6071
Joined: 08 Dec 2012, 20:05
Location: Stretford,Manchester.

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby Jimsta » 12 Oct 2015, 19:00

Should make things interesting ,thankfully it doesnt change mine and Woodys plan of attack :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol:
Hardcore Addict
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:55
Location: Lancaster

Re: North West Beach Open - Saturday 17th October

Postby mac » 12 Oct 2015, 19:07

Jimsta wrote:Should make things interesting ,thankfully it doesnt change mine and Woodys plan of attack :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol:

:thumb:
(famous local match man)
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:05

PreviousNext

Return to Gerrys Of Morecambe - Gerrysfishing Latest



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron