It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:15

Mini AA Meet 19-4-14

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: Mini AA Meet 19-4-14

Postby Rushy » 20 Apr 2014, 01:48

Well done all who attended, looked like I missed a good day out even if the fishing was a bit slow, I couldn't get away from work quick enough unfortunately :banghead: here's to the next one :thumb:

Massive thanks to Hughie and Marc for organising this, I think a few more Fylde meets will be popular after this report, well done fellas :clap:

Maybe the Gynn wall when the smoothhounds are in? :fish:

Great report and pics :gp:
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby john pie » 20 Apr 2014, 02:09

What a load of flannel miserable sod's no sense of humour and all the fish caught where already dead and the winner's were sharing them Hughie had them in his box ready to cast out :dumb: :dumb:

I JEST :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously great day out even though I blanked great banter and great to put faces to names eventually can't wait for the next one.....
If any new member's are reading this turn up for the next one and let's get to meet you nothing is ever taken serious it's just for fun....... :yeah2: :yeah2: :yeah2: :yeah2:

Was good to meet you guy's who did turn up :thumb: :thumb:

Please if you see the Indian's approaching me next time warn me...... Don't know what sort of BBQ that was but i'm sure they were roasting there Grandad it certainly weren't a curry and with that much smoke it was the reason I blanked .....
Could'nt see the tip of the Rod :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: ??? ??? ??? :doh: :doh: :doh:

Well organised Hughie and Marc will defo be there for the next one and take my cooler box full of dead fish :love:

Great pic's :gp:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Zzipy-Mark » 20 Apr 2014, 06:00

Yep was a good day even if me and my pal John blanked. We tried every bait and rig but it wasn't to be, oh well here's to the next meet :-)
Almost an Addict

Previous

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports