It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 09:11

match rules explained

Monthly reports competition information, plus other competitions.

Re: match rules explained

Postby youngchuka » 25 Jul 2015, 04:26

bob upandown wrote:all matches are open to abuse if people wish to try to cheat as has been seen recently with an angler cutting and re joining his match measure to make his fish measure larger than the actual size .
i myself like to think i can organise a fair event be it with the rules involved and the sharing out of the money on offer .
the total distance being fished is 12 miles as the crow flies
in responce to young chucka you fish a match which is fished over an area covering just short of fourty miles of coast line ,so would you say that event is not subject to the chances of cheating ??? being involved which i assume is your insinuation in asking how this match will be marshalled .if your in any doubts and think this particular match is more likely to involve cheating rather than a match fished over three times the area involved then i simply suggest you don't fish it its your choice .
if anyone wishes to try to commit fraud which cheating is ,then i cannot prevent that cheating from taking place . how ever the small matter of someone far more knowledgeable than me in regards to age of fish and condition will be on hand at the weigh in will perhaps deter people from thinking that it will be an easy matter to walk away with money they have perhaps tried to claim by unlawfull means .

all anglers are stewards in regards to preventing cheating from taking place after all its your money at stake .i have been pre warned of a couple of people who have in the past tried to bend the rules in other events so hopefully those people will stay away to ensure this event as with others i am involved in runs like a swiss clock :D every ones a marshal,that sounds good to me, question answered

regards
bob upandown
Almost an Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby youngchuka » 25 Jul 2015, 04:28

every ones a marshal, sounds good to me, question answered. :clap:
Almost an Addict

Postby shacky » 21 Aug 2015, 20:54

Just a quickie......I paid for my ticket via the Gerrys site on 02/08/15, using paypal. Are the tickets collected on the day of the match or posted out ?. I have not heard or received anything ???
<º))))><
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Competitions