It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:02

Love Mustad Ringed Hooks For Landing Shoreline Species!

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

Love Mustad Ringed Hooks For Landing Shoreline Species!

Postby Scuba Chris » 12 Dec 2021, 08:08

Ringed Hooks 2/0 to 4/0 For My Inshore Casting Needs! Live Bait to Circle!

I'm very picky about my hooks. For years i've used many great brands on the market. Izuo, VMC, Owner, Gamagatsu & others. No matter what i use i find myself returning to the original & oldest fishing hook manufacturer in the World. Mustad.

I put massive orders in & 24hrs latter i receive a box on my front porch from the Dominican Republic, halfway around the World. I can't even get that kind of service from continental US companies. I've used a lot of different types of hooks from Mustad to meet my bait casting, jigging, plugging & spin casting needs. Never had my Mustad fail on me. I matched my gear to my targeted species & never was disappointed.

But they're many good brands out there. Even at Walmart. Just got to find what works for you. We all target different species in challenging terrains. I'm using Ringed Hooks from Live Bait to Circle & i found 2/0 to 4/0 is all i need. My largest hooked fish, a large GT was held on a double 4/0 Circle Hook rig. I try to go a bit smaller then others to entice more hook-ups.

https://youtu.be/RSdAq1s2szY
Attachments
Mustad2 Cover.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk