It is currently 15 Aug 2020, 18:34

Launch and retrieve now offered by BBAC

All fishing reports from your dinghy, boat and charter fishing trips.

Launch and retrieve now offered by BBAC

Postby liphook » 24 Apr 2019, 14:42

Reading the monthly newsletter from Blackpool Boat Angling Club I see that members can now book a launch and retrieval service free of charge! This has got to be a big bonus for those that dislike or struggle with the trudge up and down the beach and I suspect is a 1st for boat clubs in the Fylde. It will make life extremely easy and maximise the available fishing time which is a massive bonus! Thanks to Pete Marshall for volunteering his time to do this - Pete maintains the fleet of tractors and is a highly experienced haulier/farmer so knows exactly what he's doing with a tractor and trailer!

As some of you will know I joined BBAC about 5 years ago and I have to say it has got better and better each year with a real sense of team work and friendship being developed by the hardworking committee and members. Group trips out to the Liverpool bay wrecks, matches with fantastic turnout and big cash prizes, species competitions, a great rapport with other clubs across the country, optional boat storage, secure car parking, 3 well maintained tractors, highly entertaining monthly meetings and AGM and rafts of cash raised for the RNLI - it's a fantastic club to be involved in. If you'd like to know more about joining as either a boat owner or crew member then call Dave Jobling on 07775 713147 or email davidjobling@hotmail.com
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Launch and retrieve now offered by BBAC

Postby mudturtle » 25 Jul 2020, 15:23

very nice of them, i live in morecambe but when i get another boat i will try and join blackpool dinghy club
Trainee Addict

Return to Boat fishing reports