It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 13:35

Last few catch reports

SouthWest Sea Fishing Forum - Covering Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and the Bristol Channel - Torquay, Plymouth, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay

Last few catch reports

Postby JohnSLocker » 02 May 2018, 20:07

Hi there, new to the forum. I have had several sessions over the past couple of weeks. I'm based around the Falmouth area and fish from both shore and boat. I have started making short youtube videos of my sessions. Rather than post them all individually - here is the link to my youtube page where you can see my last catch reports from both shore and boat around Falmouth/The Lizard/Falmouth Bay and a few miles either side. If you enjoy the videos please subscribe for future updates. All the best lads. :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfvGJ ... -vzoLU1fSw

If you have any suggestions or ideas for future videos or how you think I could improve them, please let me know.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Last few catch reports

Postby Shane ousby » 02 May 2018, 21:38

Enjoyed the vids john especially the mullet fishing..top stuff keepem coming :thumb: :victory:
Tommorow is promised to no one...we plan...GOD laughs.
Hardcore Addict

Postby starfish » 02 May 2018, 22:12

:thumb: :D
starfish sea fishing. You tube.
Hardcore Addict

Postby JohnSLocker » 03 May 2018, 18:08

Thanks for the positive feedback lads. If I'm honest I'm having some trouble getting used to this site. I can't seem to upload videos of pics properly? Any time I try to post anything it always comes up as a link. Has anyone got any advice please? As shown below.

https://www.facebook.com/seafishingvide ... D8&fref=nf
Hardcore Addict

Return to South West Sea Fishing Reports