It is currently 24 Aug 2019, 09:49

Lancashire fishes Connamara

Ireland shore fishing reports - All sea fishing reports for Ireland

Lancashire fishes Connamara

Postby tarmacduck » 22 Aug 2016, 18:44

For anybody who hasn't visited Connamara the place is absolutely stunning I have never seen beaches like it (just google Dogs bay for example). Unfortunately our three attempts at fishing, twice at Bunown pier and today after 30 mins slog over a flooded peat bog the famous white lady at the mouth of Clifden bay, have not been quiet so breath taking, the one highlight was watching a pod of dolphins cruise by 200yds from the shore. We hope to get afloat on Thursday with John Ryan on his boat Celtic Queen. Sorry no pics yet maybe later.
Everything is OK
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Lancashire fishes Connamara

Postby tarmacduck » 25 Aug 2016, 22:01

Went out on Celtic Queen as arranged but I can't be bothered to post results or pics I took because there has been 50 odd views of my last two relevant posts and no response so I assume you are not interested. :bleh: Yes your right I have been on the Stella again, but a great day followed by mackeral on the barbie it has to be done.
Everything is OK
Hardcore Addict

Postby craggers » 25 Aug 2016, 22:33

From the sounds of it you had a nice time , don't get despondent the site seems to have the summer blues again lol
cheers for posting :thumb:
Born to fish Forced to work
Hardcore Addict

Postby Shane ousby » 27 Aug 2016, 11:59

I can only imagine you had a great time there Tarmac...I've been told that it's a brilliant part of Ireland to spend time :fishing: :thumb:
Tommorow is promised to no one...we plan...GOD laughs.
Hardcore Addict

Return to Ireland Sea Fishing Reports