It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:35

L&L Canal,Morris Lane,Halsall

General Coarse fishing and Carp forum.

L&L Canal,Morris Lane,Halsall

Postby Riccardo El Paxo » 05 Nov 2010, 12:27

It's not raining for a change this morning :o Overcast and a bit windy,so hidding behind that posh house at Morris Lane with a slice of bread and a bit of liquidized bread :D
First hour was ok when I can get bites on the bottom,caught a couple decent skimmer bream,a few roach.After that, I had to fish off the bottom to get a bite :banghead: A couple dozen pair of eyes later,I had enough :(

Image Image Image
Gringo Wok the Sheep worrier

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: L&L Canal,Morris Lane,Halsall

Postby Paul » 05 Nov 2010, 18:44

don't complain Ray, errr i mean Ricky.... your morning was better than mine at work thats for sure ;)

Just let me know when you want to swap and ill go fish the canal for a bit ;) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers for the report though :lol: :lol: :thumb: :thumb:
Solar powered fisherman

Postby Rushy » 05 Nov 2010, 19:41

Looks like it was a hard session that Ray, your keepnet is usually full to brimming with good fish :doh: at least it got you out of the house :thumb: (are you ever in the house??)
Make a difference - take home one piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing
Political Activist

Postby TerryG » 05 Nov 2010, 22:22

Still managing to weedle a few out Mr Paxo, :fish: :clap: :clap: Well done fella :notworthy: :gp: :thumb:
Terry 9T's

Postby Riccardo El Paxo » 05 Nov 2010, 23:26

Rushy wrote:Looks like it was a hard session that Ray, your keepnet is usually full to brimming with good fish :doh: .....

You what :o :dumb: For winter canal fishing,that's a very decent net of fish at this time of the year with the weather condition we had lately :bleh: If you have a look this Sunday's match result,you'll find that net is quite ok for 2.5 hours of fishing compare to their 4/5 hours match result :lmao: http://www.wigandaa.org.uk/index.php?op ... &Itemid=11
Image Image Image

Postby Paul » 05 Nov 2010, 23:31

You will tell us owt Ray, i think you are losing it :whistle: :whistle: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Solar powered fisherman

Return to Coarse and Carp