It is currently 26 Nov 2020, 22:54

Introduction

Forum for new members to tell us a bit about themselves, and to find out about us!!

Introduction

Postby Armoured_Veteran » 05 Nov 2020, 01:26

Hello to all, I'm an ex-soldier who likes to take veterans out sea fishing, lads who are disabled and struggling with PTSD and or depression, if anyone can recommend any marks that would suit veterans with mobility issues etc. that would be much appreciated. I'm planning on taking a couple of guys out next Sunday to possibly Whitehaven or somewhere in the Lakes, so all advice appreciated, cheers guys.
Trainee Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Introduction

Postby Shane ousby » 05 Nov 2020, 09:34

Welcome to the site mate :thumb: there’s plenty of lads on here who will give you some info hope you and the lads find what your looking for :victory:
Tommorow is promised to no one...we plan...GOD laughs.
Hardcore Addict

Postby liphook » 05 Nov 2020, 15:19

Welcome aboard :victory: I'm not familiar with the sea fishing up there but hopefully some of the Cumbrian members will be along to advise. If you need any help on fishing the Fylde coast just drop me a PM :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby shacky » 05 Nov 2020, 19:47

Welcome aboard :wave: Enjoy your fishing, wherever you go.
<º))2020))><..Flounder, Whiting, Dab, Plaice, Common Smoothound, Starry Smoothound, Lesser Weaver, Dover Sole, Tope, Tub Gurnard, Brill, Bass, Eel, 5 Bearded Rockling, Dogfish..<º))))><
Global Moderator

Return to Who's who...