It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 09:06

Help with fleetwood marks for newbie

Sea fishing Venue guides and information for where to fish around the UK. Uk sea fishing marks.

Help with fleetwood marks for newbie

Postby Yellowrods » 06 Jan 2015, 15:52

hi guys i've recently started sea fishing after 20 years of being a carper and I'm really enjoying it. I've been going with my brother mark who is also on here however I'm after a little help in reguards to a couple of marks in Fleetwood which we have seen on here.

firstly at the weekend we went to have a look at the knott end ferry mark and the lifeguard station. now where and hows best to fish this mark as it seems to plough through here and at low water looking over their is a raised bed with a deep channel in between you and the bed. is it best to fish the channel or cast over, now I'm quite new to this so simpletons terms would be best guys. The part I'm talking about is more or less in front of the Euston hotel on the shingle looking left to the green light.

also would anyone suggest anyother good marks to try and bag me my first cod up to now I've managed to catch flounder dabs place whiting rockling so after a few others.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Help with fleetwood marks for newbie

Postby Marc » 06 Jan 2015, 16:52

Hardcore Addict

Postby Marc » 06 Jan 2015, 16:55

5 Bar Gate (Cleveleys) is also a good spot...

fylde-five-bar-gate-t7158.html
Hardcore Addict

Postby liphook » 06 Jan 2015, 18:40

Rossal Point round to Dronsfield rd would be my choice depending on conditions. Have a search around on here and definitely check the link Marc has posted :thumb: Best of luck
Hardcore Addict

Return to Where to Sea Fish