It is currently 09 Apr 2020, 22:01

Gynn wall today

You can talk about any topic here.
*WARNING* some threads may contain discussion only suitable for adults.
Please bear in mind our viewers come from diverse backgrounds. Any racist comments will be met with a zero tolerance policy.

Re: Gynn wall today

Postby StevieA » 26 Mar 2020, 11:17

Fishing in the time of coronavirus? All depends where you go.
Attachments
20200322_152339.jpg
Keeping my distance at Half Moon Bay
2019 Species Hunt: whiting, five bearded rockling, codling, dogfish, flounder, plaice, dab, thornback ray, silver eel, starry smooth-hound, bass, common smooth-hound, Dover sole, tope
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Postby AlfHooker » 26 Mar 2020, 11:23

Fdac1970sbob wrote:Well Alfhooker, perhaps if your initial post was not so antagonistic, appointing yourself as the guardian, jury, judge and applying our own sentencing guidelines, their would not have been such a response. I am afraid to say the intellectual debate was lost at the point of first post.

Best Wishes to all, and hopefully see you all on a beach as soon as possible.

:

I was just wound up.......
Like the litter leavers irresponsibility like that does my head in.
Hopefully when this is over I can post details of fish I have caught.
Trainee Addict

Postby rugbydanny99 » 26 Mar 2020, 11:51

shacky wrote:I certainly don’t agree with anglers going fishing, flouting the law in times of a Pandemic. They do run the chance of being fined, I believe it to be £3k now. If that’s not a big enough punishment, they could always infect their loved ones with a death sentence! For what? A couple of Plaice or Flounder.

to be clear i don’t agree either i was simply stating that the unreasonable comments by alfhooker while he has admitted that he was walking along the prom was misguided and whoever the anglers where probably where being more careful with social distancing than someone casually walking along the prom
2020 SPECIES HUNT
whiting, cod, dab, thornback ray
Hardcore Addict

Postby Padsta Tel » 26 Mar 2020, 18:46

I posted on a forum I was going to fish in my boat that is moored on the shore at Morecambe I would leave home alone drive to the prom walk out to my boat alone and fish for a few hours returning home alone totally self isolation, but if I had an accident or the boat engine failed I would need the emergency services it was pointed out that it was a unnecessary journey, I saw the reasoning in the argument and didn’t go.
15lb Salmon Bolton Market
A box of kippers <Lsle of Man>
Acouple of Mackeral Asda
Cod at our local chippy
Fisherman from hell

Postby Charlie P » 29 Mar 2020, 19:22

Stay at Home Save lives. don't get fishermen a bad name
Species Hunt 2019

Needing more help this year
Hardcore Addict

Previous