It is currently 19 May 2019, 19:37

excellent customer service

Latest deals and updates from Gerrys of Morecambe

Moderator: gerrysfishing.com

excellent customer service

Postby Yellowrods » 06 Jan 2015, 16:07

well guys went over to gerrys last Friday for the first time and what a good shop it is. I've been a carp angler for a long time and wanted to give sea angling a go. so I went with a budget in mind and asked if their was anyone who could spend some time with me.The guy rang upstairs and sent me up to a guy called chris what a top guy. he went through everything with me and answered all my questions in detail giving me more of a clear understanding of the ups and downs of sea fishing.Chris covered everything pretty much about rods reels rigs line/braid etc etc. I was their a few hours and spent a few quid but I went in with no idea about the sport and come out with a understanding, setup and even a few marks to go have a play at. excellent shop excellent service and would recommend to anyone keep up the good work guys :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: excellent customer service

Postby sharpey » 06 Jan 2015, 19:13

Would expect nothing less..!!

Sharpey
There's more to fishing than catching fish...
sandside assassin

Postby craggers » 06 Jan 2015, 19:33

Welcome to angling addicts yellowrods , now your keeping us in the dark :lol: :lol: what goodies did you come out with ??? :D
Born to fish Forced to work
Hardcore Addict

Postby Pugsie » 06 Jan 2015, 19:36

Welcome aboard mate [emoji106]cracking site this wonder what set up he set ️you of with ?

Captain Pugwash

Postby grumpyppops1 » 06 Jan 2015, 19:50

Great customer service ,but that sounds like business .with those guys it a true love :cheer:
Hardcore Addict

Location: Bolton,the town without a sea(but very expensive trains)

Postby grandadruss » 06 Jan 2015, 20:41

Welcome to AA yellowrods :thumb:
I always try and visit Gerrys when I'm up at the van,great set of lads who really know their stuff.
I bought a Sundridge jacket off them last year.
You'd have thought I was buying a tuxedo from Harrods not a fishing jacket :lmao:
Great shop,great staff and welcome to a great site mate :D
Species hunt 2016 Saltwater -
Species hunt 2016 Freshwater-Perch-Roach-Bream-Common Carp-Tench-Rudd-Gudgeon
King of Rossall

Postby Yellowrods » 06 Jan 2015, 20:55

Well guys I wanted a set up which was half decent and that would sell ok if I didn't take to the sport but one which would cast well and handle pretty much the majority of jobs in Lancashire so I bought a pair of vecelli rods already had a few carp reels laying about so couple them with these but think I'm going to sell them and get a couple of akios multipliers got a shakepere box, knife ,leads, braid ,rigs which are pre tied for now even though he explained how to tie a pulley pennel and looking at it it's easy tide book etc etc plus already had a Ian gold tripod and a few other bits like tip lights etc
Hardcore Addict

Postby Pugsie » 06 Jan 2015, 21:35

Yellowrods wrote:Well guys I wanted a set up which was half decent and that would sell ok if I didn't take to the sport but one which would cast well and handle pretty much the majority of jobs in Lancashire so I bought a pair of vecelli rods already had a few carp reels laying about so couple them with these but think I'm going to sell them and get a couple of akios multipliers got a shakepere box, knife ,leads, braid ,rigs which are pre tied for now even though he explained how to tie a pulley pennel and looking at it it's easy tide book etc etc plus already had a Ian gold tripod and a few other bits like tip lights etc

Nice mate come back in a month and tell me your not hooked[emoji476]on sea angling and angling addicts top craic on here and the meets [emoji106]

Captain Pugwash

Postby rob f » 06 Jan 2015, 22:09

welcome to ANGLING ADDICTS mate :thumb: gerrys is a great shop . when ever I'm up that way I always make sure I call in :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
2019 SPECIES HUNT
5 beard Rockling, Whiting, Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Common goby. Pouting.
mersey maestro

Postby grandadruss » 06 Jan 2015, 22:13

Yellowrods wrote:Well guys I wanted a set up which was half decent and that would sell ok if I didn't take to the sport but one which would cast well and handle pretty much the majority of jobs in Lancashire so I bought a pair of vecelli rods already had a few carp reels laying about so couple them with these but think I'm going to sell them and get a couple of akios multipliers got a shakepere box, knife ,leads, braid ,rigs which are pre tied for now even though he explained how to tie a pulley pennel and looking at it it's easy tide book etc etc plus already had a Ian gold tripod and a few other bits like tip lights etc

Reckon you've got enough gear to give it a bash mate.
Good luck and looking forward to your first fishing post.
Oh and the pictures,don't forget the pictures :lmao:
Species hunt 2016 Saltwater -
Species hunt 2016 Freshwater-Perch-Roach-Bream-Common Carp-Tench-Rudd-Gudgeon
King of Rossall

Return to Gerrys Of Morecambe - Gerrysfishing Latest