It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:45

Casting Donk 12th Sept

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Re: Casting Donk 12th Sept

Postby Nige » 13 Sep 2010, 10:06

Cracking (off) day out , with the usual mickey taking ,taken to a new level .

I think someone must of tampered with my reel , cos i never ever ,ever ever get a birds nest . :whistle: Did you notice i got it from casting into the teeth of that gale not like you tarts casting with the wind on your back :bleh: .

Thanks to St John our casting instructor , for sorting some of my casting niggles out . Great advice given that when applied increased casting distance by a long way . :clap: Can i sue him if I injure my wrist reeling in all that line now .

Great crack at Fairhaven so good in fact I completely forgot we were actually there for the fishing . Even Billy and Daz showed us their favourite bushes to hide in at night and watch the doggers . Wish they'd clear up all their tissues though lol

Stuffed full of grub washed down with tea and frothy coffee with chocolate sprinkles , extra distance on the casting , laugh a minute banter a few hours fishing
in top company my worms were kindly donated by Flea .

Just the usual cracking Donk and another one is being sorted out real soon .

Nige

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Previous

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports