It is currently 19 Jul 2019, 14:07

Bull nose

Sea fishing Venue guides and information for where to fish around the UK. Uk sea fishing marks.

Bull nose

Postby GrumpyGaz » 22 Jun 2019, 17:49

Hiya folks
Is the bullnose still closed with the construction? Fancy fishing there as it's easy access and will save my legs.
Cheers for any information ;-)
When all about you are losing their heads stop swinging the bloody axe!
Trainee Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Bull nose

Postby shacky » 29 Jun 2019, 23:57

I gather you mean Cleveleys Bullnose? I had a tripsy down there today.
If so, the construction work is finished. You have to walk up a long ramp and then a bit more, to get on the nose. You can no longer take your car on and the parking on the main road (Princes Way) is £1 per hour at the Blackpool Council side of the boarder.
Beyond (Kingsway) is Wyre Borough territory and Parking is free.
2019 AA Species Hunt...Dab, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dogfish, Plaice, Bass, Turbot, Dover Sole, Starry Smoothound, Common Smoothound, Weaver, Tope.
Global Moderator

Postby GrumpyGaz » 30 Jun 2019, 09:02

shacky wrote:I gather you mean Cleveleys Bullnose? I had a tripsy down there today.
If so, the construction work is finished. You have to walk up a long ramp and then a bit more, to get on the nose. You can no longer take your car on and the parking on the main road (Princes Way) is £1 per hour at the Blackpool Council side of the boarder.
Beyond (Kingsway) is Wyre Borough territory and Parking is free.

I do mean Clevelys Bullnose. Don't fancy the walk to be honest with my legs. I'll probably take look at 5 bar and see how that looks. Going Thursday night for a go at high water.

Thanks for the information Shacky, most appreciated ;-)
Trainee Addict

Postby shacky » 30 Jun 2019, 09:42

The 5 Bar Gate is your best option. Park (free) at the ramp or steps, down on the beach and you’re there :fishing:
2019 AA Species Hunt...Dab, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dogfish, Plaice, Bass, Turbot, Dover Sole, Starry Smoothound, Common Smoothound, Weaver, Tope.
Global Moderator

Postby GrumpyGaz » 30 Jun 2019, 09:56

shacky wrote:The 5 Bar Gate is your best option. Park (free) at the ramp or steps, down on the beach and you’re there :fishing:

Thanks, that's me sorted. 5 or 6 if you look at the pictures bar gate Thursday into Friday for the high tide.
I like night fishing, saves having to remember the sun cream ;-)
Trainee Addict

Return to Where to Sea Fish