It is currently 15 Aug 2020, 17:40

BLOODY PHYSIO'S.......

Information and contact area for letting people know who's going out where and when.....

BLOODY PHYSIO'S.......

Postby john pie » 02 Aug 2020, 09:28

Sorry i Haven't been on for a while since my last fishing report the Physio has told me not to go fishing due to my shoulder and neck i have had the scan done but waiting for result's they have said till they can find out what is going on no casting .....
I'm hoping the result's come trough fairly soon but this Covic shyte is slowing thing's up ......

After struggling for a couple of year's with my leg's and foot were'nt bad enough and just started to get out again i'm gutted to say the least ......
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'LL BE BACK :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: BLOODY PHYSIO'S.......

Postby pros » 04 Aug 2020, 09:04

Hard luck John, bass rod light weight dropped down side of wall?
Hardcore Addict

Postby john pie » 05 Aug 2020, 01:53

Going to teach my self one armed overhead casting with the Conti Rod there light weight and use Fixed Spool with it so should be manageable plus they are designed for overhead thumping cast don't even have to be off ground i used to get good distance with it with out any effort .So hopefully i'll be able to release theline at the right time one handed going to ty on the field first see how i get on
BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fish: :fish: :fish: :box: :box: :box: :banghead: :banghead: :thumb: :thumb: :cheer: :cheer: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:
Hardcore Addict

Postby pros » 05 Aug 2020, 09:35

Good luck John.
Hardcore Addict

Return to Going out fishing