It is currently 17 Sep 2019, 03:21

Been a While......

Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man.

Been a While......

Postby john pie » 15 Mar 2019, 09:29

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while .....

Having a few health issue's at the minute and waiting to go back into the Hospital for an operation on my left knee as some of you know I lost half my right foot 19 year ago and the extra work the left leg has been doing has worn the cartlidge away so need's replacing.....

I have not had to many fishing seshes so nothing to report on that side of but the couple of times I did get out there where no blank's and added 7 new spieces to the list so pretty good result there hoping to get out again before the operation as I've not got the date yet as soon as this weather eases of i'll get out again and hopefully put up a nice fishy report........

I even manage to go pumping a couple of times and got 100 worm each time to keep me going half went in the freezer to use at a later date when I can't get to pump .....
:fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :thumb:

TIGHT LINES EVERYONE......

KEEP THE REPORT'S COMING I DO ENJOY READING THEM WHEN I CAN'T GO FISHHING MYSELF.
Last edited by john pie on 15 Mar 2019, 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Been a While......

Postby pros » 15 Mar 2019, 09:33

Thanks for posting John, hope things go well for you and that you are out and about again soon.
Hardcore Addict

Postby john pie » 15 Mar 2019, 09:40

Thank's Pros I just get angry with myself at times alway's been active but this has slowed me right down
:crazy: :crazy: :doh: :doh: :dumb: :dumb: :banghead: :banghead:
:groan: :groan: :groan:

But I will not let it beat me I be fighting back as soon as the operation is sorted and fishing will be part of my physio regime

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :cheer: :cheer: :thumb: :thumb:
Hardcore Addict

Postby Weebarra » 17 Mar 2019, 13:51

:thumb: Fantastic spirit ma8, and great determination. Those lug will be winners , and it will be tight lines next time out. :clap: :fish:
Hardcore Addict

Return to North West Sea Fishing Reports