It is currently 19 Jul 2019, 13:16

Beach fishing holidays uk

Sea fishing Venue guides and information for where to fish around the UK. Uk sea fishing marks.

Beach fishing holidays uk

Postby stegy » 26 Nov 2015, 18:12

Hi can anyone help. I am looking for venues in the UK where me my wife and our two dogs can stay and beach fish. I know there are holiday parks up and down the country but if anyone has done this themselves and could share your experiences I would be very grateful cheers stegy.
Trainee Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Beach fishing holidays uk

Postby shotokan » 24 Feb 2016, 01:25

Hi, am no expert but me and my lad have stayed at benlech on Anglesey for last few years where we fish off the rocks below the camp site , caught bull huss, thornbacks, mackrell, whiting and even a large lobster !
Trainee Addict

Postby Surfblaster » 29 Nov 2016, 08:47

Stayed on campsite at Benlech earlier in the year, lots of Dogfish caught only... Nice campsite and short walk down to the rocks as Shotokan says. Bait/tackle shop on main road through village...
Species Hunt 2018 Whiting...Dab...Cod...Plaice...Flounder...Bass...Weever...Sole...Tope...Rockling...

2017 Whiting...Rockling...Flounder...Dab...Plaice...Dogfish...Bass...Sole...Pouting
Almost an Addict

Postby Alex222 » 26 Dec 2016, 09:49

Hello,guys.
I used to do codling in Crackington Haven. Nice place, cliffs and fresh sea sprays. This September wife’s brother took me to Portugal. Having a villa by the beach. It was my first time to fish shrimps and salmon. Thinking of buying a little home in Madeira. I’ve been told fishing in Madeira is something. What do you guys say on fishing on Porto’s Atlantic shore and about this? https://tranio.com/portugal/madeira/
Trainee Addict

Return to Where to Sea Fish