It is currently 19 Jul 2019, 13:04

Barrow Docks

Sea fishing Venue guides and information for where to fish around the UK. Uk sea fishing marks.

Barrow Docks

Postby James Mully » 05 Jul 2019, 13:11

Taking the eldest lad I look after out over the weekend and we are wanting to head up to Barrow so we can fish for a full day in the docks. Is there much lurking anout in there at the moment? Think I've got everything covered going with 6 rods 3 for conventional beach fishing with fresh blacks and squid and mackeral and 3 lure rods for float fishing LRF and small hook patanosters. Got some sandeel pattern lures heard theres pollock in there. Where do I park?

Ta James
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Re: Barrow Docks

Postby joiner8212 » 06 Jul 2019, 10:37

James Mully wrote:Taking the eldest lad I look after out over the weekend and we are wanting to head up to Barrow so we can fish for a full day in the docks. Is there much lurking anout in there at the moment? Think I've got everything covered going with 6 rods 3 for conventional beach fishing with fresh blacks and squid and mackeral and 3 lure rods for float fishing LRF and small hook patanosters. Got some sandeel pattern lures heard theres pollock in there. Where do I park?

Ta James

Just read this so pm you
Hardcore Addict

Return to Where to Sea Fish